Half-Blood Isle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Percy Jackson RPG where you live in Ancient Greece.

Rules ~ MUST READ!

Callie Richmond
    Admin

Rules ~ MUST READ! Empty Rules ~ MUST READ!

Post  Callie Richmond Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:20 am

These are the rules, follow them or consequenses follow.

Usual

*You can have two characters, but you must have been active for four months
    *Do not hack a staff's account there will be a ban if you do. Neither do you hack the forum or a member's account.
    *There is no text talk such as 'lol, omg! I gtg, cya l8er!' It is very annoying, and frankly, hard for some to understand. This goes for in character and out of character. EDIT: Except in the Chat Box at the bottom
    *No arguing with any staff. When something bad happens, PM me or Hecate, we will hear both sides of the story, and will take care of it.
    *Camp Half-Blood is rated PG, and anything rated above that must say so in the title. We expect you to know what is and isn't PG. If there are any doubts, PM me or Euphrosyne.

OOC

*All OOC posts must be at least five words.
    *Please try not to have OOC posts in IC threads. We understand you must sometimes, but when you do, put it in double parenthases ((like this)). It is unnescesary to say you'll be back in a few minutes, and things along those lines.
    *Absolutely zero bullying is allowed. It will be reported right away.
    *Pm and admin or mod to create a game in the Arcade. We need to approve it.
    *Do not advertise frequently, or sites that are not RP sites. You will have one warning.

Register

*Please use the sheet located in the Newbie Center.
    *Do not mention any other characters in your sheet unless you have their permission.
    *You must have an accepted character before RPing.

RPing

*Threads not marked PG 13 or up must stick to the PG rating. If we see a thread that doesn't, we will delete it without warning.
    *All IC posts must be at least 50 words, and five sentances. This does not include song lyrics and what others say. Trust us, it is not that hard. I suggest typing it on word or something that has a word count.
    *Please try to match the person you are RPing with's length. It's very annoying to send in a large post, and be sent back a few lines.
    *Do not take control of another's character. It can be very annoying to have your character do something you didn't approve of.
    *Give the other person a chance to reply. For me, I could not say, 'Artemis shot an arrow at Bill, and he fell , the arrow in his arm.'
    *Your character cannot be infinantly strong. You have to train, and your character grows stronger.
    *Every IC post must be in third person.
    *There is no toleration for killing one's character without said person saying yes.
    *Try to have good spelling and grammer. We know no one is perfect at it, but try your best.
    *DO NOT make your godly parent obvious, like 'he likes water.' then the chance of being claimed by that god will be less.
    *Do not ask for a godly parent. This will definitely not happen if you do so.

Last edited by Euphrosyne on Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : it said Hecate and less waiting time...)

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:18 am